Monday, November 26, 2007

Um....hi.

Just peeking my head around the door to see if anyone throws a rotten tomato at me.

I know I've been a bad blogger. I've been so busy. And crazy. More busy than crazy, but crazy definately played a role. Busy, though. Fixing my house. Broken computer. Getting promoted. Computer broken again. Blah blah blah. I know y'all don't want my excuses.

I am 100% back online, though. I promise. I swear. I know. You've heard that before. I really, really am.

Please don't throw a rotton tomato at me. Or at least don't hit too hard. I just got the damn computer fixed again.

9 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

OMG I am so happy to see you!!! Welcome back!!! Yay!!

November 26, 2007 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hi-ya back. I've been a reader from a long ago and was curious if you'd fallen down that black hole that keeps the wayward bloggers to never return ..

November 26, 2007 at 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't had time to drop by for a while, and when I do, You've just posted! Lucky me. Congrats on the promotion.

November 26, 2007 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

Well hello! I had just looked at you in my bloglines recently and wondered what had happened to you! I considered removing you as a "dead blog", but then decided to wait a bit longer. I hope you really are back. :) Congrats on the promotion!

November 26, 2007 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

Glad to see you are back!

November 27, 2007 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Nichole D. said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I missed you bunches.

November 27, 2007 at 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there-i am with e1 here-welcome back-we missed you! I haven't been into your place of business at all in the last 3 weeks-going through withdrawls, but happy to say my livingroom is almost done-only baseboards to put in-oh and my tree finally-wrapping today-take care-can't wait to read your rants! barb

November 27, 2007 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Welcome back! Congrats on the promotion! No rotten tomatoes for you...only the sound of our excited replies to your return!

November 30, 2007 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

Yay!! And congrats!

December 10, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home