Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hey Peeps. What's up. I don't really have a lot to talk about right now. Unless you care that I just mopped my floor and ate chips for breakfast. But, that's OK. I lost 3 lbs. I can have chips if I want. Not with my coffee, though. Ew. That would be gross.

I got my first royalty statement for my book. Anyone wanna guess how many books have sold so far? Go ahead. Guess. It's a respectable number. Or at least I think so. But, perhaps I am biased. It's not like the check was big, but that was because I had an advance. I can buy a few coffees, anyway. My next check will be bigger. Assuming the book continues to sell well. So, if you haven't already bought a few copies, the link is in the sidebar. Wink wink. It's never to early to buy for Christmas!

I also just sent in another deisign that was accepted. I don't know which book it will be in yet, but you can all be sure I'll let you know.

I have to work tonight. I'll be missing Survivor. Maybe someone can give me an update once it's over. Last week's tribal council was HILLarious. I love when people get blindsided on camera like that. SO funny.

Boring post, I know. I can't be witty and charming ALL the time peeps, although we all know I try. This time you can blame it on my husband and dog. They had a symphany of snores last night that was designed to lull me into a sleep only to yank me back out again. Over and over. Brilliant execution. Not even coffee will help me today, methinks.

That's a word we don't use enough anymore. Methinks. Today's assignment for y'all is to use the word 'methinks' in a sentance.

Go forth and enjoy your day.

12 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Methinks "methinks" is a very fun word. I like using it, but don't too often because for some reason I'm worried people will think I'm strange. Which is weird... I am strange, so why would I care? Normally I don't. Perhaps I think it's a pretentious kind of strange... mostly people who are trying to be pretentious use it. However, perhaps if more of us who have no aspirations to pretentiousness used it more, the stigma would go away? Methinks I shall have to use it more. ;) (Did that sound pretentious?)

April 26, 2007 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Ok I'm going to use "methinks" as many times today at work and see how many times I say it before anybody says anything. On another note, I went by "Annie's Attic" this morning and upon clicking on the free pattern, your book was one of the pop ups! Methinks I must go and check out some more blogs now!

April 27, 2007 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on that check, and I hope they keep coming - and get bigger and bigger.

And congratulations on the 3 pound loss.

Cas
Have a great weekend!

April 27, 2007 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Survivor was a good one! Alex and Mookie went through Yau Man's bag and found the idol and that ticked off everyone. Mookie got voted off...even his 'buddy' Alex voted him off.
Don't you work Customer Service at work? I do, too...and methinks that today everyone must have taken their grouchy pills before getting in my line. {groan}

April 27, 2007 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

You okay Tara? We miss you.

May 12, 2007 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Tara, where have you been? Come back to us, please?!

May 30, 2007 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you?

June 11, 2007 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are alright. We miss you here in bloggerland.

June 14, 2007 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger X said...

Come back!

June 18, 2007 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TARA, We all really really really miss you and your blog. Are you ok? Please come back. Even if you're sad, that's ok. We just want to hear from you. You have such a talent for writing and can make an ordinary day special.
PLEEEEEEEEASE just give us a little "hi peeps"

June 22, 2007 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

Tara! I miss your posts. It's facebook isn't it? It takes everyone eventually...
Come back!

July 4, 2007 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

Hope you and your family are doing well. And here's to hoping you come back soon.

July 25, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home