Friday, March 9, 2007

Teaser

I know. I KNOW. You miss me. I know. I miss me, too. It's been very busy here in Taradise. I've been training. And breaking in brand new steel toed shoes. Don't worry. They're cute.

I paid the extra forty bucks for the cute ones. I AM still Tara, after all.

So, yes, I now work at The Home Depot. I love the Dollar store. I really do. I LOVE the deals. But, it's not like I got a discount, and I WILL still be shopping there.

Home Depot is just more of a challenge for me. We all know how smart and funny and personable I am. Right? RIGHT? And Home Depot recognized that, too, and put me on the special services desk. Because I'm special. Tee hee.

I'm home all day today, and I have more on my mind that I want to grace my blog with. I just have to actually get some housework and crap like that done. Stupid laundry. Come see me later for my Survivor rant.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again. What's a new job without a new wardrobe, right? Will wait patiently for your take on Survivor...

March 9, 2007 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh. Get us all excited! Because of you I attempted my first crochet pattern. Now you've got me started. Out. Of. Control.

March 10, 2007 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

My gentleman friend would probably find a Home Depot apron way sexier than anything from La Senza. Hmmm.

Congrats!

March 10, 2007 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

heeelllllloooooooooo?????? did you overdose on tim's? i know its RUTR and all......(have only one 2 frikin coffees so far)
you must be busay!

March 19, 2007 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home