Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hint # One

A small hint of what I have been up to. The full story coming soon....




I know. I'm such a tease.

And, since I was asked to tell y'all something interesting about MYSELF.....well....um. OK. You know that little dent in your chin? Between your lip and your chin bone (What, do I look like a doctor? Like I would really know the technical terms). Anyway. Ya. I have muscles there. They allow me to hold things. In my chin. Like straws and pencils and crochet hooks. I know. You all think you can do it, too. Everyone always says that when I tell them. But, then they try it. And I have yet to meet anyone that can actually do it as well as I can. Except for maybe THIS guy:

3 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Hmmm... I just managed to hold a pen there, but it certainly wasn't a strong grip.

February 25, 2007 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh the suspense.........what could it be?
As for me, I have no muscle there...I couldn't hold a pen there unless I glued it, and I'm not about to try that! lol

February 25, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

I tried with a pen and I suck! I guess I may have to try some muscle building activities so that I can totally wow people at parties.

February 25, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home