Friday, January 26, 2007

I have a small and quick confession to make. Quick, because I am a few seconds away from awaking Chaos in the house (aka the kids). I'm also running out the door for work shortly after that.

Small, because I don't think it will be all that earth shattering to any of y'all. And, if it is.....sorry. I'll make it up to you somehow.

I have had to abandon my Ten Day Turnaround for a few days. I'm working morning 'till night until the store finishes inventory. And after that stupid cat and his stupid vet bill, I'm not saying 'no' to more hours. It's a little disappointing that I got halfway through and now the Monsters are going to mess it all up again. Big Brat's birthday party is on Saturday (a sleepover, EEK), so I plan to re-write the whole list and start fresh on Sunday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went back and read your 10 day turnaround. What an interesting concept. I really like the idea. A while ago I had decided to set aside 20 minutes a day to organize something - anything. It worked. I often worked a lot longer than 20 minutes, but that's all I was committed to do.

Have a great weekend!

January 26, 2007 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

It's really OK. I've been reliving day three for about ten years now. Nobody ever seems to notice, but me.

So the new game plan is to just hang an ugly black trash bag on the door handle of every room and, now, everything I pick up is up for "What have you done for me lately?" challenge. Ahhh...minimalism. ;)

January 26, 2007 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Yeah, things like that are tough, Tara. I'm already slowing on my version of your turnaround quest and I don't have any kids. Things tend to slide when work and the need for money interfere. C'est la Vie.

January 27, 2007 at 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, even if you have to put the project of hold for a few days, what a great idea! I have been struggling with the same problem in my 1 bedroom apartment (it looks like a storage unit, ick). Good luck! By the way, I have linked to your blog on mine: Crochet on the Clock

January 27, 2007 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I cleaned out my closet on New Year's Day, and that's probably going to be it until next year. But I can always look at it and feel happy.

January 28, 2007 at 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home