Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome to My New Blog!

Welcome to Do Your Worsted!

Clever name, yes? I thought of it a while ago. It's been rattling around inside my head, trying to escape. And now it finally has.

The name, obviously, refers to yarn. The yarn is what I use to crochet. I am a crocheter. Sometimes I knit, but I pretty much suck at it. And no, I don't apologize for using the cheap stuff. It means I get to use more. MORE. So, the name has to do with yarn. So, that's what this blog is about. Yarn. And crocheting. And sometimes knitting. But, mostly about the yarn.

Don't be surprised to see random posts completely unrelated to yarn. Maybe about my job, or my kids or something like that.

I'm Tara and I will be your host. Sometimes I rant, sometimes I ramble, sometimes I give away free crochet patterns. I'm not really sure what else will be on this blog. It's a work of art in progress. It's also interactive, so please feel free to comment. Or email. coffeecrochet@hotmail.com .

Thanks for visiting!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, I like the font you used at the top. Your strawberry pattern is quite nice too... I wonder if my little niece might need one?

Can't wait to read more from you.

January 16, 2007 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger StarKnits said...

wow nice to see you on your new blog!
love the name!

January 16, 2007 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

That's a very clever name, Tara. Have a great time working on your new site.

January 19, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home