Monday, February 26, 2007

WORSHIP ME!

HOLY CRAP!!!!! It's finally here! The time has come! WHOOPEE!!!

(Please hold a moment while Tara dances around her office with her dog. Don't look. It will just be embarrassing for everyone. I said don't look.)

I'm FREAKING PUBLISHED!!!! I have FREAKING CREDENTIALS now!!! I am a freaking crochet designer! For REALS.

Ya. I'm hot. You know it.

And now you are all asking what the hell I am talking about.

Well, silly gooses (geese?), just click on the link below to take you to the Annie's Attic New Releases page. Ya. I said it. Annie's Attic. New Releases. Page.





The one on the left. YES. That's ME! I swear! Don't y'all remember that corn cob bag from FOREVER ago? And then suddenly it vanished from the internet forever? That was copyright issues, peeps! And I've been DYING to talk about it ever since.

Annie's Attic contacted me and said something like "Hey, we really dig your far out corny corncob plastic bag holder. Groovy. Do you think you could come up with any more fab plastic bag holder ideas?" And I said SURE. So I DID. And they said MAKE THEM. So I DID. And now I have a freaking BOOK with my freaking NAME on it!!!

I know this has nothing to do with my other interesting news that I was hinting at yesterday. Which I still can't tell you. But, soon. And on top of it all, my best friend was rushed to the hospital to have her premature baby yesterday morning. She scared the HELL out of me. She's OK and so is the baby. He's small, though, and will need some time to grow in the hospital. She hasn't named him yet, but she LOVES Michael Jackson (don't ask, it's an illness she has), and has already been married on his birthday so her husband is pretty against the idea of calling the baby Micheal, but I think it's a nice name regardless of the namesake, and until they give me a different name to call little Michael, that's what I'm calling him. I was only half finished little Michael's blanky when I got the call, what with supposedly having another 2 months to finish it, so I stayed up late last night crocheting to get it done. Pictures and possible pattern to follow soon.

Now, please go ahead and gush about how privileged you all feel to cyber-know a celebrity crocheter. Please. Make me blush.

EDIT***** I just found the page where you can PURCHASE the book! Yes! PURCHASE IT!

EDIT AGIAN******* I don't know why, but the link to purchase is gone now. Whatever. Keep checking. I'll make sure I post again when it's up and running.

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

Blogger LinknKnits said...

WOW! Congrats to you!!!! You must be thrilled!

February 26, 2007 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Becky in Iowa :O) said...

Congrats girl! The book looks great!

February 26, 2007 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Shut UP!! You rock Tara. Man, you've got fab hair AND a book. Good job.

February 26, 2007 at 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bows down to the almighty Tara* That is SO COOL! I mean, it was just a matter of time till somebody discovered you and your amazingness, but its still freaking cool. Congratulations!

February 26, 2007 at 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock! Congratulations!

February 26, 2007 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Wow!! That's awesome! First the hair, now a published crochet goddess! Congrats!

February 26, 2007 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

Freaking awesome!!! Congratulations! :)

February 26, 2007 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger aj said...

TARA!!

That's friggin fantastic!

Congratulations!

You rock!

February 26, 2007 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger .:Cris:. said...

WAY TO GO TARA!!!

Adorable :)

Cris~

February 26, 2007 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very, very impressed! Congrats!

February 26, 2007 at 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're not worthy! *bowing* Congrats, Tara!! That's fantastic! I want to buy a book. Let us know when we can!

BTW, do you have any relatives in California? I know someone of the same name.

Congrats again! Your designs are adorable.

February 26, 2007 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I barely got through your body guards to come comment now that you're all famous and everything. The book looks great and no wonder you're so excited. It's quite an honor and you certainly deserve. Just try not to forget the little people eh? :o)

February 26, 2007 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Yep, I'm buyin' one, or two. Okay, I'm buying 3.

*standing O*

February 26, 2007 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU....ah...is it too soon to ask for your autograph?????

February 26, 2007 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I leave the cyber world for a few days and look what happens! I am so happy for you. The book looks great. Congratulations!

February 26, 2007 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published!! That is so very freaking awesome! I like the 'click freaking here' button. Awesome.

February 26, 2007 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Way to go Tara!! Congrats!! And to think we knew you when..... =) Will you remember us little people when you're rich and famous?

February 26, 2007 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Congrats!!! Way to Go!!! I don't get online for a few days and this is what I missed. :) This is great news. Don't forget us little people. :) Can't wait to get my hands on it.

February 27, 2007 at 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely AWESOME! Congratulations!!!

February 27, 2007 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How totally exciting! Yay Tara. Congrats!

February 27, 2007 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!

April 18, 2007 at 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the births - of both the baby and your book - I hope they both continue to thrive! I've already been to Annnie's Attic and saved you book to my basket to buy later...I love it! By the way, I only just discovered your blog through the helmet backpack free pattern promoted on Crochet 'n' More, and I love your sense of humour and style of writing so I have subscribed already! :D Diane in the UK

July 17, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home