Monday, April 16, 2007

I know I haven't said much about the Amazing Race this run, but I have been watching it. It was a little anti-climactic when Rob and Amber left. I was really rooting for them. Why? I don't know. I hated them both on the their first Survivor, then grudgingly respected their second Survivor. By the first TAR they were on, I loved them. I want to invite them over to my place for a BBQ. Maybe a few beers. Except that I don't drink beer, so maybe Amber and I can have some nice wine coolers.

Anyway....

I am at the point where I may have to watch the final legs of the race with my eyes closed. Because to watch the 'Little People' win this race would be enough to shatter my fragile mental state. It really would. Yes, I call them BOTH 'Little People'. Not politically correct? Maybe. If I was talking about any one's height. I'm not. I'm referring to their BRAIN CAPACITY.

What IDIOTS they are. They are the rudest and most ignorant people. In ANY country. And what's with the stupid half Spanish, half eastern-European accent they use in every single country? Even the ones where people speak English. Shut up, already.

Sure, it's somewhat entertaining to watch a midget in a suit of armor. A downright giggle-fest, really. But, I would rather they were gone. I don't like them. If I knew them in real life, I would have to get Amber to put down her wine cooler and kick their asses.

I know they put people like that on the show, just so all of us watchers will rant and rave and hop on their blogs and message boards and mention TAR and the contestants as many times as possible so that they can be king of the castle in the world of Google. I know. And yet, here I am, giving them what they want.

Whatever. Next week. Next week they'll be gone. The idiots.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

I CAN NOT STAND THEM!!! The fake accent thing drives me crazy as does the histrionics whenever she's talking to a taxi driver or getting directions from someone.
At this point, I'm rooting for Danny & Oswald - I really like them.

April 16, 2007 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Same here! The Blondes need to be gone, too!! Like Vanessa, I am rooting for Danny & Oswald. =)

April 16, 2007 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Firststarisee said...

I thought I was the only one who noticed the 'accent'. It makes me CRAZY!!!!

April 17, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home