Saturday, March 24, 2007

In Case Your Were Wondering....

Just in case you have recently purchased a new chandelier at a certain home improvement store, and saw that the box had been previously opened, but bought it anyway, and then took it home to find out that there is a big scratch on it and it is missing a glass bulb cover.....YES. That can be returned to the store. No problem. HOWEVER...... If you choose to take a few hours of sweat and tears to install it ANYWAY......and then come to the store with nothing but your receipt and your pretty smile demanding all of your money back... I won't do that. No. Nu-uh. Go away. I have rational thinking customers to deal with.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky in Iowa :O) said...

My goodness! Some people have no brains in their heads.

I learned long ago not to buy anything that has already been opened. You wouldn't believe the stuff we boxed back up at Lowes. The people I worked for there were such asses.

March 24, 2007 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Fadrah said...

OR eat the whole meal except 3 bites and then claim that there was something wrong with it and you don't really feel right paying for something that you didn't like even though you are full and heaven forbid... couldn't tell me this when I asked you after you had taken 2 bites??? Which by the way, I was told "everything is fine!"
yes, I understand! I'm sure somebody sent hit men after the person who coined the phrase "the customer is always right".
grrr

March 27, 2007 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to report that all the places in my home that require chandeliers already have one.

Cas
I've seen worn out jeans returned to a Sears store. Who has the nerve?

March 28, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

*smack* ow my fore head....

April 3, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home