Monday, July 30, 2007

Confession

I have to tell y'all something. It's something I'm not very proud of but, I gotta get it off my chest. And, if I can't be honest with y'all, who CAN I be honest with? Right? Am I right? Besides. They say that confession is good for the soul and blabbity blah blah. All I know, is that it's tearing me up inside. Oh sure. On the outside I'm all cute and spectacular. Everyone is fooled. They don't don't see the demon lurking deep within me. And it's time to let the demon out.

OK.......are y'all ready?......Deep breath now, Tara......you can do it.....just SAY it already.....ok......

I'm still in love with Corey Haim.

Ommigod. Did I really just say it? Ommigod. OK. Yes. It's true. I thought I could watch The Two Coreys last night and laugh along with everyone else at how sad and pathetic he has become. And I did. I really did. On the outside. I'm sorry, though. Inside, I was sighing and giggling and cutting out his picture from Teen Beat and hanging it on my wall with red marker hearts drawn all around him and Dream a Little Dream playing in the background over and over and over. I can't help it. I still want him. Like a kid wants a little puppy.

OK, I know. He's a loser. I know. Stop yelling at me. I KNOW. He's obnoxious and insensitive and inconsiderate. And he cries like a little baby. But, I don't think I'm the only one that feels like this after last night's show. Nu-uh. I know there are more like me. It's the bad boy that's still left in him. You know you saw it, too. Don't lie to me. I KNOW I'm not the only one.

Admit it. When you heard him in the hot tub whine that he hasn't been laid in long time, you laughed. But, I know. Inside your head you were screaming and waving your arms in the air, just like me. "Pick ME, Corey Haim! PICK ME! I love you! And I promise I won't make fun of you or make you yell 'Death by Stereo' right in middle of all the fun! PuuhhhhleeeEASE Corey Haim! What? Who? Oh that guy beside me on the couch? Ya, that's my husband. Oh, ya. He knows I want you. He's OK with it. That would give him free rein to go after Fergie or Gwen or some other unattainable goal. Just ignore him. He's not a part of our love. Unless you want him to kick Susan Feldman's ass. Because you are SO right. She's NOT one of the Coreys and she NEVER will be, the stupid Yoko-head. Pick ME, Corey Haim."

You were TOO, thinking that. I know you were.

Phew. Don't we all feel a little better now?

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Becky in Iowa :O) said...

hehehe He was always my favorite. The last time I saw him on tv he looked like he had something wrong with him. You know how some illnesses make you blow up real huge. I'm not sure what show you are talking about but I would love to see it. hehe

July 30, 2007 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger .:Cris:. said...

Glad to see you're blogging again! I've missed you :)

Cris~

July 30, 2007 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! If you are thinking of Dream a Little Drean- THE worst movie of all time- you've got it bad!

I've missed your confessions! So glad to have you back

July 30, 2007 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Dream a Little Dream was one of my all-time fav movies, lol. Shut up. I never claimed to be normal,did I?

July 31, 2007 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Who's Corey Haim?

July 31, 2007 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I watched it. I'm a child of the eighties, so I'm allowed.
Suzie is kind of a twat.

August 1, 2007 at 4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that the two coreys were going to be together again. I'll have to catch their show. They are obnoxious, aren't they? Too fun!

August 2, 2007 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Elissa L. said...

I felt the exact same way wathcing that show. Its like you were in my head during the hot tub scene!

August 16, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Corey Haim? Must be a girl thing, Tara. LOL

I hope you start posting again in September! It's been too long since your last one. :-(

August 28, 2007 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Ilix said...

LOL come up to Vancouver, BC and you may get your chance! I live around several of the sites they show...... they are definataly filming here! LOL
You never know!
Did you here they will be doing a new Lost Boys movie? That's the rumor....

September 15, 2007 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Alright sister, it's been 6 weeks. Give us a heads up!!

September 15, 2007 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

Just came to say, "Hiya."

September 27, 2007 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i'm a christian slater girl.....
never cared too much for the coreys..... but you can give me some "rock hard" anyday - guess that makes no sense at all to someone who's never seen pump up the volume *snicker

September 27, 2007 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Netter said...

Gosh, now I am all sad that I didn't see that show! I just watched him in "Lost Boys" and let me tell you...it brought back memories, oh and "Lucas" was on last night....sigh.

The funniest thing is that my Cousin's 15 year old daughter had a huge crush on the teenage C.H. I think I crushed her when I informed her that he didn't look like that anymore. She said, a girl has to have her dreams. I'm glad to see that you still have yours.

Great post by the way.

November 9, 2007 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgz!!!11

I am not alone! And I haven't even seen the show.

*sigh* I <3 Corey Haim

August 23, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home