Thursday, December 13, 2007

I forgot the words to Jingle Bells today. I think I need a break from Christmas.

No, I didn't vanish again. Were y'all worried? Just a lot going on. I'm renovating my closet. My big, giant walk in closet. All by myself. Without husbandly help. Paint, flooring, shelving. Go me. I'm trying to get it done as quickly as I can. The entire contents of my closet are currently teetering atop a loveseat. Try to find socks in there, let alone underwear.

Speaking of underwear, I just bought a new pair today. Not usually news, I know. These ones are black and gold striped, though. So Solid Gold.

I had my staff Christmas party on Sunday night. I dressed totally early eighties/late seventies. It was SO Solid Gold. I know. Big gold hoops and all. And the Hair was SO Farrah. Hot rollers were one of mankind's greatest inventions.

I'm busy uploading all the evidence (oops, I mean photos) of the Christmas party to Facebook. Somebody remind me how Jingle Bells goes, would ya?
i

5 Comments:

Blogger Nichole D. said...

dashing through the snow, on a one horse open sleigh....

Pictures! Must have pictures!

December 14, 2007 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger naomi said...

o'er the fields we go laughing all the way.............

December 15, 2007 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Good to see you're still around, Tara. I hope that your closet project is turing out great.

The staff party sounds... interesting. I'll be sure to check out the pictures once you upload them.

December 20, 2007 at 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara,
stupid question here. How do i get to facebook? and see your pictures.... Do i have to be a member?

Grandma in NC

December 24, 2007 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

ack! Solid Gold! i LOVED that show. i just knew being one of the dancers was my destiny
*sigh...

January 24, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home